[Dovecot] rc2x seems to break Pegasus Mail

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Thu Mar 22 22:04:10 EET 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 20:40 +0100, Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Timo Sirainen wrote:
> >> BUT - If I connect with via Courier (port 144) first, get the folder
> >> list, then go back to dovecot Pegasus Mail does:
> >>
> >> A2 LIST "INBOX." "*"
> >>

> > You could try creating Dovecot namespace with "INBOX." prefix to make it
> > behave like Courier. See Wiki > namespaces.
>
> Using Pmail from time to time and not having any problems. Having said
> that, I do use namespaces as Timo suggests.

It came to my attention first as another user tried to use Pegasus Mail.
Before sending my 'works fine for me' reply, I just double checked, and
found it wasn't working :(

What version Dovecot are you on?  (rc27 here)
What Version Pegasus Mail? (4.41 here)

Can you do an IMAP rawlog and post it to the list?

Thanks,

Rick