[Dovecot] rc2x seems to break Pegasus Mail

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Thu Mar 22 22:49:17 EET 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 21:45 +0100, Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Rick Romero wrote:
> > What version Dovecot are you on?  (rc27 here)
> rc27 too
>
> > What Version Pegasus Mail? (4.41 here)
> Same version.
>
> > Can you do an IMAP rawlog and post it to the list?
> I think I should know but how would I do this?

Uncomment:

mail_executable: /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/rawlog /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/imap
in dovecot.conf

Make sure the path is correct.

Create a dovecot.rawlog directory in your email home directory, and it
should start logging.

For my Maildir, it was on the same level as the Maildir directory.
/home/vpopmail/domains/havokmon.com/rick/dovecot.rawlog/

Thanks!
Rick