[Dovecot] changing the separator

Alan Mosca [Aluminati] alan at aluminati.net
Fri Mar 23 13:07:23 EET 2007

I've made some progress in a sense that I've tried with no success at
all, which is more due to my scarce knowledge of dovecot's code more
than anything else, so I started just looking at the code and trying to
understand before carrying on. TBH in the last couple of weeks I have
not been doing much for personal reasons, but I plan on starting to work
again on it around easter time. Sorry if it's taking so long, but the
way the maildir part was written seems like it would need some good
thinking before something that actually works comes out.
  I'm trying my best! ;)

--
  Alan Mosca
  Systems Administrator