[Dovecot] Bug tracking system

Christian Skarby christian.skarby at interhost.no
Fri Mar 23 21:56:10 EET 2007

Den 23-03-2007 20:35, Láďa skrev:
> Yes it contains Wiki. But what about having some kind of "unofficial wiki"
> there? This works very nice e.g. in Gentoo, where Gentoo-wiki is some kind
> of add-on to official documentation.

I think it is a good idea to have only one wiki. As opposed to the
gentoo documentation, anyone has access to edit wiki.dovecot.org.

It is certainly possible to disable the trac.wiki-parts. Maybe it's
posible to craft a plugin as described in
http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/2890 so that tickets easily can link to
the official wiki pages. I guess there are good reasons to stay with
MoinMoin, such as WYSIWYG-editing and language translations (menus).
Currently I'm having a few other projects on the stack for the weekend,
but I'll have a look as soon as possible. ;)

--
Vennlig hilsen

Christian Skarby
Interhost ANS