[Dovecot] Stalled imaptest10 process

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Mar 23 21:57:01 EET 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 12:26 +0100, Steffen Kaiser wrote:
>   - 46. stalled for 1786 secs in APPEND

I started getting these also after enabling quota and using 100 clients.
I guess the Maildir++ counting just slows it down so much that processes
start to hang. With 10 clients there were no hangs.

> maildir_copy_preserve_filename: yes

This setting also doesn't seem to work that great with stress testing,
causing the "Append with UID x but next_uid is y" errors. I'll see if I
can get it fixed.

I also found some bugs related to saving mails with maildir when quota
plugin is enabled.