[Dovecot] MANAGESIEVE patch v3 for dovecot 1.0.rc28

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Mon Mar 26 22:12:46 EEST 2007

Koen Vermeer wrote:
> Op ma, 26-03-2007 te 18:34 +0200, schreef Stephan Bosch:
>> - Updated source to compile with dovecot 1.0.rc28, tested with rc27
>>    (debian package)
>
> I downloaded the rc28 Debian source package, ran dpkg-source -x
> dovecot-1.0.rc28-1.dsc, applied the patch and ran dpkg-buildpackage -uc
> -us -rfakeroot, which resulted in the error:

You should probably give up trying to use the debian package method if
you are applying third-party patches like this.  In particular, you will
need to run autogen.sh, which isn't in the source tarballs, but is only
available with you check out the CVS files (you will also need to have
ylwrap, which can be found in the top level of the dovecot-sieve distro).

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group