[Dovecot] Version numbering

Joseba Torre joseba.torre at ehu.es
Wed Mar 28 16:52:18 EEST 2007

IMHO unstable versions should never go into packages/ports trees. And if they
do, they should be clearly marked as unstable (in debian sid there're some of
these: the package names are foobar-unstable).

Anyway, keeping development releases separated from stable ones is compatible
with the linux kernel style numbering.

Aaaaaagur.

--
Joseba Torre. CIDIR Bizkaia.