[Dovecot] sieve-body extension support for deliver LDA's sieve plugin

Scott Peron scott at infolytica.com
Fri Mar 30 02:55:54 EEST 2007

Hi Timo & Co,

Is there any time frame for updating the deliver LDA's sieve plugin
code to that from Cyrus IMAPd v2.3.x?

I ask as I'm looking for the functionality of the sieve-body
extension, as described here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-body-06.txt

This requirement has come up as we're upgrading from a
Courier-IMAP/maildrop configuration that has some filtering based on
message body content.

As an aside, if that time frame is undefined or will be long, if I
use maildrop instead as my LDA, will I loose the instant delivery
notification via IMAP IDLE?

Thanks very much,

Scott

Scott Peron, Webmaster, Infolytica Corp.          webmaster at infolytica.com
Tel: (514) 849-8752 x269   Fax: (514) 849-4239   http://www.infolytica.com
Place du Parc, 300 Leo-Pariseau, Suite 2222, Montreal, QC, Canada, H2X 4B3