[Dovecot] Does dovecot do any address checking or referring back to a server?

Jeff Blank jb000002 at mr-happy.com
Thu May 3 23:17:05 EEST 2007

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 02:58:41PM -0500, Wade Smart wrote:
> Sorry, about the post. What I posted is all that is in my fetchmailrc
> file. I dont have a path to mda.

you'll simply need to add such a line then, as the default is
apparently to use sendmail.  if you're just fetching all mail for the
same user (which is what it looks like to me), something like

mda "/path/to/procmail -f %F"

should do the trick.  I don't know what to suggest for invoking other
LDAs, but perhaps someone else here can help you with Dovecot's LDA if
you'd rather use that.

Jeff