[Dovecot] Moving new email from the mail spool to the inbox

Adrian Barker A.Barker at ucl.ac.uk
Fri May 4 17:53:02 EEST 2007

We are considering switching from the Washington UW IMAP server to
Dovecot for performance reasons, but we make use of the feature in the
UW server that automatically moves new email from the mail spool to the
IMAP INBOX. Has anyone implemented this in Dovecot, or considered
implementing it ? We have a large number of users, so cannot easily
change the way that we deliver email.

--

Adrian Barker, Information Systems
University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
Email: A.Barker at ucl.ac.uk