[Dovecot] Mails, work and so on

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri May 11 19:41:53 EEST 2007

You can probably guess from my flood of mails that I'm no longer busy. I
still have a couple of exams but since I haven't spent any time at all
studying for them or attending the lectures, I can just as easily leave
them for next year.

I've read and answered most of the "easy" mails in this list and in my
INBOX. I'll try to answer the rest of them this weekend, so no need to
forward them to me again, at least not yet. :)

Now that I'm finally non-busy, it also appears that I haven't worked for
a long time and I'm almost broke. :) So now would be a great time for
your corporation to buy/sponsor some Dovecot development. Otherwise I'm
probably soon busy with non-Dovecot related work.

My own high priority TODO contains:

 - Get the rewritten Squat full text search index working. It probably
needs a name change, since it's not all that close to Cyrus Squat
anymore. Suggestions? Could of course be just "fts_dovecot".
 - Shared mailboxes / ACLs
 - dbox cleanups and possibly partial redesign. I'll write a separate
mail about this later.
 - Index file code cleanups, simplifications and optimizations. Make it
work with NFS with attribute cache enabled.