[Dovecot] Problems with BEFORE searches.

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Sat May 12 01:16:10 EEST 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 17:08 +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> Interesting. I just noticed another bug too, it pads with spaces:
> " 1-May-07 ..."

Yes, I caught this too.

> Or maybe just replace it all with:
>
> sentbefore = time.strftime("%d-%b-%Y", time.localtime(time.time() - float(sys.argv[1]) * 24 * 60 * 60))
>
> johannes

I like this last version better. I will use it instead of my version of
your other version. It is much cleaner.

However, your code still lacks conn.expunge(). My testing shows this is
necessary (at least if you are using Maildir, I imagine it is even more
necessary with mbox).

I suggest you add it before you close the connection.

Thanks for your help Timo and Johannes.

Trever
--
If it's there and you can see it, it's REAL If it's there and you can't
see it, it's TRANSPARENT If it's not there and you can see it, it's