[Dovecot] Conflict -> Dovecot + Maildrop (maildirsize)

Roberto Gonzalez Azevedo rgonzalez at censanet.com.br
Mon May 21 16:54:56 EEST 2007

Excuse me for my last errors. I'll show you now what really happen.
User 'x' has 1800000S (1,7 MB) in courier's pattern
Here's the 'maildirsize', using courier-imap:
'
1800000S
      395196           21
        3073            1
'

Thunderbird says:
"Usage: 389 of 1758 KB, 22% FULL"

- ----

Here's the 'maildirsize' when I use dovecot, at the same moment :
'
1843200000S
398269 22
'

Thunderbird says now:
"Usage 388 of 1800000 KB, 0% FULL"

That's the problem. So, people who is using webmail or other stuff would
think that they have a large mailbox ... Is it possible to change
dovecot's pattern ? Some *magical* parameter ... ?

thanks

Roberto Gonzalez Azevedo