[Dovecot] May 21 09:13:14 mail dovecot: imap-login: No authentication sockets found

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Mon May 21 16:21:21 EEST 2007

I started getting this message this morning: May 21 09:13:14 mail
dovecot: imap-login: No authentication sockets found

Ive been runing dovecot on a fc6 dell poweredge 2950 for about 4 weeks
now with no issues.  Im authenticating against openldap 2.3.27.  It
appears ok.  I restarted ldap, and dovecot, and everything looked fine
for a few minutes, then this started again.  I have around 720 users.
Is there a setting in the dovecot.conf that I can use to fix this?  Or
is the problem elsewhere?

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator