[Dovecot] per user quota using LDAP entries

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue May 22 12:36:41 EEST 2007

On 22.5.2007, at 12.26, Kenneth Oncinian wrote:

>  passdb:
>    driver: ldap
>    args: /etc/dovecot-ldap.conf
>  userdb:
>    driver: passwd
>  userdb:
>    driver: ldap
>    args: /etc/dovecot- ldap.conf
>  userdb:
>    driver: prefetch

I think you don't want the userdb passwd in there. If the user is
found from there, the ldap query isn't done at all. Also if you
intend to use prefetch, it'll need to be defined before the userdb ldap.

> user_attrs =
> homeDirectory=home,uidNumber=uid,gidNumber=gid,mailQuota=quota
> pass_attrs = uid=user,userPassword=password

And if you want the prefetch to actually work you'll need to return
all the user_attrs in pass_attrs with userdb_ prefix.

Other than that I don't see problems with your setup. If removing
passwd didn't work, show the debug logs of the user logging in.