[Dovecot] Converting mbox to Maildir, all prior read messages are downloaded as new

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu May 24 23:11:09 EEST 2007

Eric and Barbara Sammons spake the following on 5/24/2007 12:37 PM:
> Can you elaborate on this convert plugin?  I have not heard of it and am
> curious if it is available in 0.99.

No, it isn't. Being a recent convert to 1.0.0, I would recommend you upgrade
to the 1.0.0 stable. 0.99 is at least 4 years old, and the program has gotten
much faster and more reliable. And it functions a lot better with Outlook and
Outlook Express if you have Windows users!

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and