[Dovecot] imaptest update

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Nov 7 06:14:55 EET 2007

http://dovecot.org/tools/imaptest.c now keeps track of messages'
metadata and complains if they change. It relies on Message-ID: header
being unique in the source mailbox, otherwise it'll give bogus errors. I
might fix that some day.

I changed the code from using simple line-based parsing to Dovecot's
imap-parser code. Unfortunately it looks like it's pretty slow. At least
I'm pretty sure imaptest didn't take more than a few % of CPU before,
while now it's showing 35% CPU usage.. I guess I'll have to profile it a
bit to see what's eating the CPU.

And yes, looks like it found a couple of bugs from Dovecot 1.1's MIME
parsing (BODY/BODYSTRUCTURE replies change). That was actually why I
wrote this code in the first place, I was trying to figure out how to
reproduce a bug.

I'm getting closer to my stress testing dream tool. :)
http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/pipermail/imap-protocol/2007-March/000413.html