[Dovecot] How to write plugin

"Fábio M. Catunda" catunda at contactnet.com.br
Mon Nov 19 14:51:51 EET 2007

Eugene Prokopiev escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I find documentation for plugin writers? Now I see
> mail-log-plugin source, but I can't understand how entry points
> (functions mail-log-plugin-init and mail-log-plugin-deinit) are
> defined to execute some actions on load/unload/copy messages.
>
> Can anybody comments this?

Hi Eugene.

I have seen your other message about dspam integration.

I believe that you are trying to create something that I already
created: A copy-log plugin and an external daemon to train dspam, is
that right?

I have been using this solution for about 60 days and it's just perfect
for now, I have some TODO things to solve...

If thats what you need just contact me, maybe I can help!

[]'s, FMC!