[Dovecot] dspam integration

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 10:16:40 EET 2007

Johannes, et al.

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 14:29 +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:
> > But it's slow.  Especially with bulk moves
>
> True. I use crm114 now which is a lot faster :)

How are you finding CRM114? Is it faster than dspam w/ the hash driver?
How is the accuracy? Are there any other important facts I should ask
about?

Which MTA are you using? How are you integrating it?

Thank you,
Trever Adams

P.S. Johannes, last time I tried your new plugin I was having problems
with Thunderbird appending to the "Sent" folder. I haven't had time to
track it down yet.
--
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
you do it." -- Gandhi