[Dovecot] Mixed Courier POP3 and Dovecot IMAP environment

Jan van den Berg jan.vandenberg at isp.solcon.nl
Mon Oct 1 11:04:00 EEST 2007

In the past we also patched Courier; so Im not sure about the naming
what's right and what's not (I know for a fact what we use now:
courierimapuiddb)

But you get the idea, right :)

We currently don't support (Courier) keywords; so if we decide to
support/offer this we can start afresh with Dovecot.