[Dovecot] Auto create folder(s)

Bill Landry bill at inetmsg.com
Mon Oct 1 19:38:57 EEST 2007

mouss wrote:

>> Mouss, your post got me thinking, and after a bit of struggle and
>> testing, I was finally able to come up with a working maildroprc
>> configuration that would first attempt message delivery and then
>> fall-back to creating the maildir as an exception if the maildir did not
>> exist.
>
> you could have just asked. I didn't want to post mine since this is not
> a maildrop list ;-p

Yes, of course, but then I would have missed out on all of the fun and
frustration of trying to figure this out...  ;-)

Actually, it was a good exercise, as I had not reviewed my maildroprc
configuration file since I originally created it almost 1.5 years ago, and
learned some new stuff in the process.

Bill