[Dovecot] new antispam plugin

"Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" ruskie at mages.ath.cx
Tue Oct 2 10:05:03 EEST 2007

On 05:51:38 2007-10-02 Andreas Schneider <mail at cynapses.org> wrote:
> Johannes Berg wrote:
> > I just implemented a new feature with which you can easily implement
> > pristine training or such:
> >
> > http://git.sipsolutions.net/?p=dovecot-antispam.git;a=commitdiff;h=4ee8b72dab4a5bc0309a956942ee2dc9d2f7258f

> Hi Johannes,
>
> I've just implemented the dspam library backend. I've found some
> problems.
>
> PACKAGE_VERSION is only defined if you're building in the dovecot
> source tree. It is set in the config.h file.
>
> If you're building against libdspam you can't define -DHAVE_CONFIG_H or
> dspam will look for its own dpsam config.h.
>
> I haven't tested the plugin yet, cause I'm traveling atm and on this
> wifi I can't connect to our VPN enviroment to access my workstation to
> compile it with the right system.

I'd like to point out that dovecot infact installs it's own config.h
via the --enable-headers-install option(which I think should be the default
and not an option). Here are the lists of headers on my system...

/usr/include/dspam
/usr/include/dspam/buffer.h
/usr/include/dspam/config.h
/usr/include/dspam/config_shared.h
/usr/include/dspam/decode.h
/usr/include/dspam/diction.h
/usr/include/dspam/error.h
/usr/include/dspam/heap.h
/usr/include/dspam/ldap_client.h
/usr/include/dspam/libdspam.h
/usr/include/dspam/libdspam_objects.h
/usr/include/dspam/nodetree.h
/usr/include/dspam/pref.h
/usr/include/dspam/storage_driver.h
/usr/include/dspam/tokenizer.h

/usr/include
/usr/include/dovecot
/usr/include/dovecot/config.h
/usr/include/dovecot/src
/usr/include/dovecot/src/auth
/usr/include/dovecot/src/auth/auth-cache.h
.
.
.

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6  F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C