[Dovecot] IMAP Fetch fails with BAD instead of NO

Reinier Bezuidenhout rbezude at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:36:39 EEST 2007

Hi

Thanks,  I guess I can handle the BAD response in my application via
javamail by just catching the exception.  I think in dovecot it sends back
the "BAD", but also closes the connection ?  Is that the expected behavior
on a BAD fetch, to close the IMAP connection?

Exchange also sends back a NO , but I'll take that as a bug too :)

Thanks
Reinier