[Dovecot] SORT(DATE) and missing Date headers

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Tue Oct 2 18:49:22 EEST 2007

On Tuesday, October  2 at 09:49 AM, quoth Kyle Wheeler:
> Aha! That's perfect! (and so simple!)
>
> If anyone in the future is interested in the code for this, here's what I
> did that works for me. This goes in all three places that mail_get_date() is
> used in the code:

I put up a patch for this (and the two other things I regularly patch
dovecot to do) up on the web, in case other people find them useful:
http://www.memoryhole.net/dovecot/

~Kyle
--
The average Ph.D thesis is nothing but the transference of bones from
one graveyard to another.