[Dovecot] Dovecot + OCFS2

Jon Blazquez jblazquez at unav.es
Wed Oct 3 13:26:23 EEST 2007

Thank you for your response,
With sendmail we have achieved to limit the load :

define(`confMAX_DAEMON_CHILDREN', `15')
define(`confCONNECTION_RATE_THROTTLE', `2')dnl
define(`confQUEUE_LA', `5')dnl
define(`confREFUSE_LA', `4')dnl

With this configuration the LOAD only reaches 20 ;-) but it’s not the
solution.
The cluster is formed by 3 nodes. The load balancer sends mails to a
node, when it's full (LOAD 4-5) it denies receiving more mails so the
load balancer sends them to the following node in the cluster and so on...
In the first node the load continues increasing until it reaches roughly
20, then it falls down.

This is a temporary solution but we don’t know where exactly the problem
is: dovecot’s deliver, ocfs2….
Any help would be appreciated,

Jon

Jon Blázquez Diez         jblazquez at unav.es