[Dovecot] new antispam plugin

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Wed Oct 3 23:21:17 EEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 20:26 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:

> >> If you're building against libdspam you can't define -DHAVE_CONFIG_H or dspam
> >> will look for its own dpsam config.h.

Ok I looked into this and it's really crappy. dovecot really *requires*
its config.h because of compat.h; you added a bunch of things to the
CFLAGS line but it's totally different here so fails with this error:

/usr/include/stdint.h:111: error: conflicting types for ‘uint_fast32_t’
../dovecot-1.0.5/src/lib/compat.h:46: error: previous declaration of
‘uint_fast32_t’ was here
/usr/include/stdint.h:141: error: conflicting types for ‘uintmax_t’
../dovecot-1.0.5/src/lib/compat.h:38: error: previous declaration of
‘uintmax_t’ was here

In fact, I can't easily make it compile at all without config.h. Maybe
we can have dovecot install its config.h as dovecot-config.h and simply
include it first thing everywhere?

Right now it looks as though we'll have to compile the different files
with different CFLAGS because otherwise I can't guarantee that the other
files can compile.

johannes