[Dovecot] Namespace Question

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Sat Oct 6 03:27:39 EEST 2007

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 18:12 -0700, Jeff Grossman wrote:
>
>> So, what would
>> have changed between version 1.0.5 and 1.1beta2 to somehow make the
>> phone think all of the messages are older than 30 days?
>>

> Is it using SORT command? Apparently there are some bugs still in it.
> http://dovecot.org/bugreport.html#sniffing

I don't think so.  Here is the first .in file from the rawlog

A6 NAMESPACE
A7 SELECT "Inbox"
A8 SEARCH SINCE 6-Sep-2007
A9 SELECT "Sent Items"
A10
LOGOUT

Here are the results from the above .in file

* OK [RAWLOG TIMESTAMP] 2007-10-05 17:22:53
* NAMESPACE (("" ".")) NIL NIL
A6 OK Namespace completed.
* FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft $Forwarded)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft
$Forwarded \*)] Flags permitted.
* 14 EXISTS
* 1 RECENT
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1191346544] UIDs valid
* OK [UIDNEXT 275] Predicted next UID
A7 OK [READ-WRITE] Select completed.
* SEARCH
A8 OK Search completed.
* FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft \*)]
Flags permitted.
* 164 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1191346634] UIDs valid
* OK [UIDNEXT 165] Predicted next UID
A9 OK [READ-WRITE] Select completed.
* BYE Logging out
A10 OK Logout
completed.

And, here is the second .in file from the rawlog

A6 LIST "" %
A7
LOGOUT

Please let me know if there is anything else I can run for you.

Jeff