[Dovecot] Problem searching with thunderbird

Jon Essen-Moller jon at tenka.se
Mon Oct 8 13:29:17 EEST 2007

Hi, Resending this. Does anyone have a clue?

I downloaded the updated files and now I also upgraded to beta2 as you
released late last night. Good work maintaining dovecot I have to say. :-)

Unfortunately  I still can't search using thunderbird. I get no errors
in the log now but thunderbird doesn't find any messages. I have tried
updating the index (in thunderbird) but still no messages found. It worked
prior to updating. What could the reason be?

Best Regards - Jon

ps.
I also now tried searching in Squirrelmail aswell. Didn't work. ds.