[Dovecot] receive date wrong in outlook

Farkas Levente lfarkas at bppiac.hu
Sun Oct 14 12:53:02 EEST 2007

hi,
we migrate from exchange to dovecot. we do it with imapsync. first we
try to do it with --syncinternaldates, but this fails on many messages
with invalid date, so we drop this option. unfortunately after this
those users who use outlook see the received date as the date we do the
migration in stead of the real received date. other clients eg webmail,
thunderbird etc sees the right date. so my question what can i do? it's
a dovecot bug or outlook and if outlook's bug is there any workaround
fro this?
thanks in advance.