[Dovecot] Error: net_connect(/var/run/dovecot/auth-master) failed: Resource temporarily unavailable

Maykel Moya moya at infomed.sld.cu
Mon Oct 15 17:34:27 EEST 2007

I'm using deliver (1.0.5) with Postfix (2.1.6). I made a test for a few
minutes in a moderated busy server. While most mails was delivered, a
lot of them failed with this error:

deliver(userfoo): Oct 15 09:58:31 Error:
net_connect(/var/run/dovecot/auth-master) failed: Resource temporarily
unavailable

Sounds to me something like not enough auth-master to answer every
concurrent deliver.

Any hint?

Regards,
maykel

PD: If there any other info I could give let me know.