[Dovecot] Released v1.1.beta3

Luigi Rosa lrosa at hypertrek.info
Wed Oct 17 08:46:06 EEST 2007

Timo Sirainen said the following on 10/16/07 19:23:

> Please try and report any bugs. Beta2 still had a few bad bugs, but I'm
> hoping this release is near a usable state.

No problems with SquirrelMail 1.4.11. I tested also (a test installation of) Horde.

In this installation I forgot to specify the sent box, so Horde created a new
one. When I've sent the first message with horde, I got this entry in dovecot log:

Oct 17 07:35:23 mail dovecot: IMAP(lrosa): Cache file
/var/spool/mail/lrosa/.sent-mail/dovecot.index.cache: Newly added field got lost
unexpectedly

No further message is logged for subsequent messages.

To verify this issue, I logged out from Horde, deleted the folder with
Thunderbird and repeated the above steps. Same result: Horde creates sent-mail
box, stores the sent message and Dovecot logs the above event.

I put the .sent-mail dir in http://luigi.rosa.name/sent-mail.tgz for you to analyze.

Ciao,
luigi

Ciao,
luigi

--
/
+--[Luigi Rosa]--

Morpheus: How did I beat you?
Neo: You... you're too fast.
Morpheus: Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything
   to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're
   breathing now?
     --"Matrix"