[Dovecot] Operations error with AD connections

Joseba Torre joseba.torre at ehu.es
Fri Oct 19 15:09:43 EEST 2007

El Friday 19 October 2007 13:35:06 Maarten Vanraes escribió:
> thanks for the info, but that's what the rhel5 uses at this time... so it
> can't be that old.

Well, with RedHat it can actually be that old. RHEL4 -which is still
supported- still uses 0.99, that is something like 4 or 5 years old. Not only
that, it can also use a surprisingly confusing version number. Right now,
package's name is dovecot-1.0-1.2.rc15. What's this? 1.0-rc15?

In order to know the exact version you're running, run dovecot --version.

Aaaaaaaaaagur.

--
Joseba Torre. CIDIR Bizkaia.