[Dovecot] Incomplete Subject Line

Bernhard Schmidt berni at birkenwald.de
Sun Oct 21 02:40:02 EEST 2007

Hi,

> > To: yyy at lrz-muenchen.de,
> >  zzz at lrz-muenchen.de
> > Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?B?SG9zdG1hc3RlcjogMDAwMDAxMDE5OiBOYW1lc2U=?=
> >  =?ISO-8859-1?B?cnZlcjogTmV1dmVyZ2FiZSBvZGVyIMRuZGVydW5n?=
>
> ..
>
> > To: yyy at lrz-muenchen.de,
> > Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?B?SG9zdG1hc3RlcjogMDAwMDAxMDE5OiBOYW1lc2U=?=
>
> Was this message saved by Dovecot or some external program? Does it get
> fixed if you delete dovecot.index.cache file?

Ah, was just trying that and writing you the results. Yes, after deleting the
index (I deleted the whole directory) the result looks fine. I'm using
dovecot LDA (same version as dovecot, so somewhere between 1.1beta2 and
beta3) to deliver the mail.

I can't tell whether the bug will reappear for new messages yet.

Regards,
Bernhard