[Dovecot] alert function (possible WIBNI)

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Wed Sep 5 19:38:44 EEST 2007

The imapd spec has a provision for an alert pop-up of any ASCII text
message contained in /etc/imapd.alert on the IMAP server.  Can I assume
this is implemented on DC?  It'd be real nice if in addition to the
current all-users message, it was possible to do a per-user alert...but
I guess that would be something for IMAP standards.......

--
====
Stewart Dean, Unix System Admin, Henderson Computer Resources