[Dovecot] securing dovecot proxy connections

WJCarpenter bill-dovecot at carpenter.ORG
Thu Sep 6 07:00:52 EEST 2007

ka> per another current thread (o/s tuning for imap), I've installed
ka> imapproxy, and it supports starttls to the backend imap server. It
ka> doesn't use encryption on the incoming connections though, since
ka> they are presumably from localhost (squirrelmail).  Ken

That's an interesting thought.  Have you actually gotten its STARTTLS
to work?  I tried it a couple days ago with no luck, but maybe I just
didn't try hard enough.
--
bill-dovecot at carpenter.ORG (WJCarpenter)    PGP 0x91865119