[Dovecot] multiple emails

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Mon Sep 10 19:54:03 EEST 2007

I have a weird issue where several users are recieving the same
email's multiple times.  Each email has a different que id, but are
exactly the same otherwise.  I thought at first this was a new spam,
but I have local users doing the same thing.   Im not sure where to
start looking for the root of this problem.  Seems to be pretty
widespread across multiple platforms.   I currently utilize openldap
for user database, sendmail, Dovecot-Imap, and horde webmail.  Im not
sure where to start digging for this problem, Ive scanned through all
my log files and havent found anything.  Any guidance would be great.

thanks,

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger