[Dovecot] Dovecot + virtual users

bichumo programming at punktas.lt
Thu Sep 13 19:53:21 EEST 2007

Hi,

I'm running FreeBSD, Dovecot, Postfix (virtual users), MySQL,
Squirrelmail. I have installed squirrelmail-quota_usage-plugin, but I
cannot make it work. It mentions "If you have an IMAP server with QUOTA
Extension capability...". In dovecot.conf I have enabled "mail_plugins =
quota" near protocol pop3 and protocol lda, near protocol imap I have
"mail_plugins = quota imap_quota". Near " plugin { ..." I have "quota =
maildir:storage=204800". I think that the problem of why I don't see
quota in Squirrelmail is in file dovecot-sql near user_query. I have my
users mailboxes in such format: /usr/local/virtual/domain.tld/username
and my user_query looks like this:
user_query = SELECT maildir, 125 AS uid, 125 AS gid,
concat('maildir:storage=', quota) AS quota FROM mailbox WHERE username =
'%u' AND active = '1', I think that in my user_query I'm missing
something. I do not get any errors in the dovecot and dovecot-debug
logs, everything works fine, but I still can't see quota.