[Dovecot] mailbox_idle_check_interval in minutes or seconds?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Sep 15 17:39:44 EEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 10:45 +0200, Rupert Kolb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sorry for this question, but I didn't find the information in the
> documentation or wiki:
>
> Is mailbox_idle_check_interval (in dovecot.conf) in seconds or minutes?
> I think it's minutes. But ...
> It would be nice, if this will be in the docu of the dovecot.conf.

Updated the comment:

# When IDLE command is running, mailbox is checked once in a while to see if
# there are any new mails or other changes. This setting defines the minimum
# time in seconds to wait between those checks. Dovecot can also use dnotify,
# inotify and kqueue to find out immediately when changes occur.