[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.0.3: mbox problems for newly created users

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Sep 15 17:46:44 EEST 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-09 at 23:52 +0200, Bernd Kuhls wrote:
> > # cat 20070909-234323-10517.in
> > DONE
> > 13 list "" "Drafts"
> > 14 create "Drafts"
> > 15 subscribe "Drafts"
> > 16 list "" "Drafts"
> > 17 IDLE

There is no APPEND command, so Thunderbird doesn't even try to save the
message to Drafts. I can't see how this could be anything else than a
Thunderbird bug.

If this same thing doesn't happen with your UW-IMAP installation,
there's probably some small difference between UW-IMAP's and Dovecot's
replies. If you can show me the difference, I might be able to do
something about it.