[Dovecot] Dovecot Sieve crash

Julian Cowley julian at lava.net
Sun Sep 16 15:47:18 EEST 2007

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-09-15 at 22:41 -1000, Julian Cowley wrote:
>>      /usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver(duplicate_check+0x51) [0x8057671] ->
>
> Looks like your duplicate database has broken. Delete .dovecot.lda-dupes
> file and it should work again.
>
> This will be fixed in next version:
> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.0/rev/9d4e89fa62d0

Thanks.  Just tried removing the dovecot.lda-duples file and it seems to
work. No crashes after running my test case, and it appears to be stable
with other mail as well.

All other files in my home directory (in particular the Dovecot index
files) on the i686 machine were as transferred from the x86_64 machine via
rsync -a --delete.  So far it looks like transferring entire home
directories between different architectures is not a problem.