[Dovecot] Running a dovecot IMAPS server

Sat Sep 22 01:07:26 EEST 2007

On 9/21/2007, FiL @ Kpoxa (FiL at kpoxa.org) wrote:
> I know this is totally unrelated to this topic, but...
> Is there any extension to create and use templates?

? Just 'Save as' > Template...

> I don't like "<full name> wrote:" in my reply messages and would
> prefer some custom templates, that would be different for different
> accounts.

Oh... maybe you meant 'custom quote line' instead of 'template'?

Quickquote can do this to an extent (not to mention its killer,
couldn't-live-without-it feature, 'Quote only selected text')...

--

Best regards,

Charles