[Dovecot] new antispam plugin

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Sun Sep 30 17:04:18 EEST 2007

Sparked from the discussion on the list, I've put my antispam plugin
into git and split up the code into a frontend and possibly multiple
backends. See http://git.sipsolutions.net/dovecot-antispam.git/ (URL
functions as both gitweb and git URL)

Andreas, I took your README file and adjusted it, I hope you don't mind.
I didn't fork from your git tree because you'd already implemented the
libdspam backend there. Maybe you could take a look at the new
backend/frontend separation and implement a libdspam backend.

Aria, it should be possible to write a spamassassin plugin, quite easily
if spamassassin supports training based on signatures, not quite so
easily otherwise though I intend to plan this.

Timothy, you could write the mysql logger as a backend too.

I take patches :)

Oh and as always thanks to Timo for implementing such a nice server and
string, memory and mail handling API.

johannes