[Dovecot] Unknown internal error

Martin Preen preen at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Apr 1 19:55:41 EEST 2008

Hello,
I just found this message in our dovecot logfiles:
"Disconnected: BUG: Unknown internal error"

Should I worry about this ?

There are no complaints yet (although it is not limited to one user).
It seems to occur with different clients (Apple/MacOS mail,
Windows/Thunderbird, Pine).

We're running dovecot 1.0.10 on Solaris 10 with mboxes (NFS)
and local index storage. There are no such messages before
the upgrade (from version 1.0.5).

Regards.
Martin

Martin Preen, Universität Freiburg, Institut für Informatik
Georges-Koehler-Allee 52, Raum 00-006, 79110 Freiburg, Germany

phone: ++49 761 203-8250      preen at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
fax: ++49 761 203-8242        www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de