[Dovecot] LDAP auth_bind hangs and times out

Jack McKinney jackmc at lorentz.com
Fri Apr 4 16:48:20 EEST 2008

	Is wireshark something like tcpdump?
	My LDAP server and my Dovecot server are on the same machine, and the
LDAP server claims to send the response.  Since the same query from a
CLI tool (ldapsearch) creates the same LDAP log entries, I suspect that
OpenLDAP is indeed sending, but Dovecot is not receiving...

--
Jack McKinney
GPG 1024D/99C6A174