[Dovecot] Newbie Sieve Problems

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Wed Apr 9 12:07:27 EEST 2008

I had a nice long email written out describing my problem in detail.
Between that, the list archives, and double-checking before posting, I'm
happy to say my issue seems to be fixed.

How's that for service from a mailing list?  Helped me fix a problem
before I have ever posted to it (this is my first post to this list).

The issue was a faulty rule.  Using a redirect to a folder rather than a
fileinto.  Guess it was still sorta valid though cuz I did run it
through a sieve rule checker.

Thanks list!

Shawn