[Dovecot] Procmail died with Signal 11

Johannes Grimm johannes.grimm at fh-rosenheim.de
Thu Apr 10 16:01:31 EEST 2008

Thank you Bill for your quick response.
I´ve already joined the procmail-list but it seems that no ones using it....
I´m already waiting day´s for a response....

You probably need to know that if a process is about to die, hundreds
of the similar processes with the same mail-contents have already been
succesfully delivered.
but there must be a special circumstance that some processes still dies
an the mail get lost.
i have already tried procmail -t (which actually means that procmail
dies softly if so, and the
mail should get requed, but this functions is not working in my case)

Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften - Fachhochschule Rosenheim

University of Applied Sciences

Rechenzentrum

Johannes Grimm

Hochschulstr.1