[Dovecot] Delete antispam emails

David Reid david at jetnet.co.uk
Sat Apr 12 13:45:34 EEST 2008

I'm using dovecot with the antispam plugin to allow for training, but
how do I delete emails once they've been trained? If I delete them from
the folder using an email client they get retrained as valid emails when
they're moved to the trash folder! D'oh.

I'm looking, ideally, for a solution that doesn't need a script to be
run per user as I have a number of users using this feature. Also, the
cleanspam script doesn't seem to be able to find the folder I'm using
('SpamTrain') so what format should I use?

Thanks.

david