[Dovecot] Delete antispam emails

David Reid david at jetnet.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 00:31:15 EEST 2008

David Reid wrote:

>>> Hmm, I thought I had done that! These are the lines I have
>>>
>>>   antispam_trash = trash;Trash;Deleted Items
>>>   antispam_spam = SpamTrain;INBOX.SpamTrain
>> That looks fine; the alternative would be to make Thunderbird not use
>
> Cool.
>
>> trash but rather imap's deleted functionality.
>
> There are too many users for me to be able to do that... :-(
>
>> Can you enable debugging (to syslog) and see what it prints?

This is what I found in syslog...

Apr 12 21:28:15 kosh imap: antispam: plugin initialising
Apr 12 21:28:15 kosh imap: antispam: "trash" is trash folder
Apr 12 21:28:15 kosh imap: antispam: "Trash" is trash folder
Apr 12 21:28:15 kosh imap: antispam: "Deleted Items" is trash folder
Apr 12 21:28:15 kosh imap: antispam: "SpamTrain" is spam folder
Apr 12 21:28:15 kosh imap: antispam: "INBOX.SpamTrain" is spam folder

It looks like all the folders are being recognised correctly. Is it
possible to get more info when messages are being processed?