[Dovecot] Development news

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Apr 17 15:44:10 EEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 20:29 +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Tomorrow begins a 5 week lab course at school. Every day and about 8
> hours a day. And then we'll also have to write these reports about what
> we have done and how/why, which takes quite a lot of time as well. After
> 5 weeks there's one free week

It's finally over (except for 2/3 of those reports, and other school
stuff that's been piling up during the course). I'll start going through
my unread messages soon and hopefully get a new (and final) v1.1 RC
released after that.

> and then probably another 2 week lab course if I get selected there.

It starts in two weeks, but should be nowhere near as time consuming.