[Dovecot] Delete antispam emails

David Reid david at jetnet.co.uk
Sat Apr 19 13:57:07 EEST 2008

Johannes Berg wrote:
>> This is what I found in syslog...
>>
>> Apr 12 21:28:15 kosh imap: antispam: plugin initialising
>> Apr 12 21:28:15 kosh imap: antispam: "trash" is trash folder
>> Apr 12 21:28:15 kosh imap: antispam: "Trash" is trash folder
>> Apr 12 21:28:15 kosh imap: antispam: "Deleted Items" is trash folder
>> Apr 12 21:28:15 kosh imap: antispam: "SpamTrain" is spam folder
>> Apr 12 21:28:15 kosh imap: antispam: "INBOX.SpamTrain" is spam folder
>>
>> It looks like all the folders are being recognised correctly.
>
> Good, yes, that confirms at least the configuration is working.
>
>> Is it
>> possible to get more info when messages are being processed?
>
> Not as-is, but you can try something like the patch below:

Apologies for taking so long to reply, but have been travelling...

Anyways, this is what I see with your patch (date/time stamp truncated
to allow the details to be on a single line)...

... map: antispam: mail copy: from trash: 0, to trash: 0
... map: antispam: mail copy: src spam: 1, dst spam: 0, src unsure: 0

So, it looks as though my trash detection is broken. I guess I need to
look at the mailbox_is_trash() function next? Can you suggest a patch to
debug that?

I'll try and reply quicker as have stopped travelling for the moment!

david